How to choose the right garden pruner, Bypass or Anvil?
– With a bypass cutting tool, you draw a curved or straight blade past another blade — this creates a scissor-like motion that works well for cutting live green plants. The spongy, firm outer wall surrounding the stem yields easily to that bypass motion.Such as our product GPPS-1002, GPPS-1003 and GPPS-1004.
– With an anvil cutting tool, you bring down a straight blade against a wide anvil usually made of steel or hard rubber. Anvil pruners are better suited for dead and dried-out plants — the crushing motion causes the brittle stem to kind of explode and separate.Such as our product GPPS-1001 ,GPPS-1005 and GPPS-1011.
– Product Name: 8″ Professional Prunning Shears
– Model No.: GPPS-1011
– Bladder Material: High Carbon SK-5 Steel
– Handle Material: Hidh Quality Chrome Vanadium Steel
Designs and Features
– Professionally built utilizing SK-5 Steel that meets the highest standards and gives you precision on each cut.
– The ratchet in the pruner is a clever extra mechanism to make light work of tough cuts. The extra power of the ratchet action makes these pruners ideal for heavy jobs.
– Made of High Quality chrome vanadium steel, and the special reinforced design makes the shears stronger and powerful.
– The ergonomic design is friendly for both left and right hand use, while the anti-slip cushioned handle are strong, lightweight, and comfortable.